CNC Plasma Cutter Project

Part 2

 

Update 8-8 -17

I managed to fix the X-axis trolley to reduce both the wobble of the carriage as well as increase the accuracy of the cuts. I replaced the loosely-fitting cotter pin with a snug machine screw and there is currently no noticeable slop during the dry runs I have done tonight. I will do more testing tomorrow.

Here are some videos of it in action (before the fix)

 

Support Us With CPU

Loading...

If you would like to support HWR Robotics Click the Start button to start mining and support the site, you can stop at anytime by clicking the pause button. Thank you for your support!

-Henry